TC Electonic Sub n' Up Mini Octaver Pedal
Compact Version of Hugely Popular Sub 'N' Up Octaver with Advanced Polyponic Octave Engine and TonePrint-Enabled Technology for Easy Custom Effects
- Hugely popular octave pedal in mini version offers flawless polyphonic tracking and built-in TonePrint technology
- Advanced polyphonic octave engine gives you lightning-fast note tracking and impeccable octave tones
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Dedicated bass TonePrints swap upper octave for a P.A.-rattling, Richter-scale-breaking 2 octaves down
- Design your own customized effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac and iPad
- Cool monophonic octaver replicates that classic old-school octave pedal flavor
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- High-quality components to give you flawless octave tones in a pedal format
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Pocket-Sized Pitch Shifting - SUB ’N’ UP MINI OCTAVER features the same state-of-the-art octave-engine found in it’s raved-about bigger brother for awesome octave sounds, including your choice of the amazing SUB ’N’ UP TonePrint octave tones. Add to this pitch perfect accuracy, flawless polyphonic tracking, an authentic old-school monophonic algorithm – and you've got the impossibly small, penultimate octaver for your crowded pedal board.
Precocious Polyphony - Don’t let its diminutive size fool you. SUB ’N’ UP MINI OCTAVER’s advanced polyphonic pitch technology gives you lightning-fast note tracking and glitch-free octaving even when playing complex chords. And with TC’s proprietary TonePrint technology, SUB ’N’ UP MINI OCTAVER is capable of delivering everything from shimmery octave-up tones for swells, a sweet 12-string ring or earthquake-inducing subsonic riffs.
TonePrint – DIY - SUB ’N’ UP MINI OCTAVER’s comes equipped with our innovative TonePrint Technology, which provides unrivalled flexibility and virtually-unlimited tonal experimentation. Not only can you beam custom-made tones to the pedal via the free app, you can also design your own octave TonePrints from scratch via the editor.
Bass Boss - And speaking of submerging yourself in the Subsonic Sea… Even though the beloved two-octaves down knob appears to be missing from SUB ’N’ UP MINI OCTAVER, bass players need not panic. If creating the subsonic mayhem that can only be measured on the Richter Scale is what you live by, we’ve designed loads of bass-dedicated TonePrints that substitute the octave up knob for the bass-approved Sub2 control.
Mono Master - Sometimes nothing can beat the quirky imperfections of vintage gear. That's why we designed a monophonic octave algorithm that painstakingly recreates every idiosyncratic flaw of a vintage analog octaver. SUB ’N’ UP MINI OCTAVER is perfect for creating faux bass-lines with a guitar, or will you dare to plug in a bass – and level the whole house?