Steinberg Nuendo 10 || A Steinberg USB-eLicenser is required for software authorization (available separately). We are authorized Steinberg dealers. Please verify our credentials on the Xchange Market. Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
Premium Audio. For Professionals. WHAT IS NUENDO?As the most advanced audio post-production solution available, Nuendo is the choice of film, TV, game audio and immersive sound industry professionals worldwide. Ever since its initial release, Nuendo has been a vital tool in creating the soundtrack to many high-profile productions, products and installations. Regular updates with new features, workflow improvements and additional, user-requested functions mean that Nuendo constantly exceeds the expectations of an audio workstation dedicated to audio post, with high end — often unique — capabilities that continue an ongoing revolution in audio and media production software.
WHAT MAKES NUENDO STAND OUT?
- The Platform. Nuendo 10 is another leap forward for a post-production audio platform which has been at the leading edge of the industry for nearly 20 years. From the beginning, Nuendo was designed to deliver a truly ‘in the box’ solution with a state-of-the-art audio engine, innovative tools, the best integral plug-ins and support for the very latest technologies and formats. Driven by users and those at the forefront of this fast-changing industry, over the years regular updates and improvements have ensured that Nuendo continues to lead the market, adding new features, workflow-enhancing tools and ensuring to always deliver exceptional audio quality. Nuendo 10 ensures that it remains a premium platform for professionals who need to deliver the very best audio content – fast.
- The Team. Nuendo is developed by a dedicated, close-knit team of audio professionals whose combined skills and experience ensure that users have the very best and efficient tools at their fingertips. Product and feature planners are seasoned veterans, with very close ties to the professional post-production industry, constantly looking for what will be the next trend or ‘must have’ in the business. They work closely with the software developers; young, enthusiastic and talented programmers who turn the ideas and desires into reality. The planners and software developers also work with Nuendo end users, asking them to try new features and provide input, ensuring that every new feature is implemented in the way that our customers want.
- The Community. Nuendo could not exist without it’s community of end users, whose comments and feedback ensure that the software is always being developed to meet the needs of those at the ‘sharp end’ of the professional sound industry. Every feature has to be implemented in a way that improves their workflow and the audio that they produce for their customers. This is achieved through direct personal communication with end users and the information and ideas that they exchange between themselves. That many of them know and help each other, that they suggest new ideas, recognize new trends or shifts in the industry and communicate directly with us plays a key role in helping us to improve Nuendo, which assists with them staying at the forefront of this highly competitive market.
- The Innovation. Nuendo 10 is a leap forward for our leading post-production audio platform, but it is the latest of many advances for Nuendo… and more will, of course, be in the pipeline. We are always looking to the future to ensure Nuendo constantly improves. Our product planners and developers are always working in the background, seeing how they can come up with more innovative features, functions and improvements, as well as developing new technologies to serve emerging markets, all designed to provide our customers with the tools they need (and some they may not even know they need yet!), to ensure that future updates maintain Nuendo’s place at the forefront of this fast-moving industry.
- The Partners. As well as our customers and the dedicated Nuendo planning, development and marketing team, we maintain strong relationships with partners throughout the professional sound industry. Technology partners, content creators, other manufacturers who work with us to deliver seamless workflow connectivity with each other’s products, sales/marketing businesses, dealers and client customers who understand that an audio production created on Nuendo is a mark of excellence are all vital members of the Nuendo ‘family’. Every member of the family helps and reinforces our determination to ensure that Nuendo is always the best, most innovative, forward-looking and user-friendly post-production solution. We are grateful to all of you and look forward to working together on many future leaps forward for Nuendo.
HIGHLIGHTS. Nuendo 10 is the premium audio production solution for game audio design, TV/film post-production and VR authoring professionals. Its high-end features range from import and matching of field recorder audio files, via an array of exceptional creative tools for sound designers, through to groundbreaking, seamless support for VR mixing environments.
- FIELD RECORDER AUDIO IMPORT. Long requested by Nuendo users in post-production studios, we have listened to your requests and are pleased to include Field Recorder Audio Import in Nuendo 10. This powerful new feature allows you to search for Field Recorder audio files matching selected events in the project by choosing a set of predefined search criteria - a process which can otherwise take weeks of manual work. A list of files with attributes or metadata similar to the selected project events will be displayed, with options to check the search result and preview the files. After confirmation, the chosen audio files will be inserted into the project and edited to match the originally selected events.
- ADM IMPORT. With the rapidly increasing number of Dolby Atmos installations, the demand for Dolby Atmos mixes is rising fast. ADM files – such as those exported from the RMU or Dolby Atmos Production Suite Renderer software – can be imported into a new or existing Nuendo project with the object automation intact for further mixing or editing. Bed and object audio channels. pan automation, programs and content structure are all supported, with audio from ADM extracted to split mono files in the Nuendo project. Folder tracks are created to represent the ADM Program/Content structure, while object tracks are assigned to VST MultiPanner with Pan Automation.
- VIDEO CUT DETECTION. Another huge time-saver is the new Video Cut Detection (VCD) that allows you to analyze video files for edits and to insert markers for each one of those cuts. You can analyze complete video events or a selected range of a video event, while adjusting the sensitivity of the cut detection process. Once detected, you can insert markers either on the existing (active) marker track or by creating a new marker track. There are further options for marker settings as well as key commands to open the VCD panel, start the analysis and insert Markers helping to make it a fast and intuitive process.
- DEARVR SPATIAL CONNECT SUPPORT. Nuendo 10 now supports dearVR Spatial Connect, an immersive 3D audio production tool developed by Dear Reality. dearVR Spatial Connect allows any sound designer, musician or sound engineer to create and mix immersive 3D audio content directly in VR. Featuring a revolutionary, gesture-controlled workflow, it eliminates the need to switch back and forth between Nuendo and your VR production environment.
- DOPPLER EFFECT PLUG-IN. The Doppler plug-in is a fast, straightforward way to simulate the perception of movement and distance of a sound and the changes in pitch as its source passes you, rising as it approaches and falling as it moves away. The higher the speed of the object, the stronger the Doppler effect. Best used as a Direct Offline Process, you can set the Start, Listener and End positions and the Doppler plug-in will render the effect to the chosen audio. It can also be used as an insert plug-in.
MUSIC PRODUCTION FEATURES. Nuendo 10 includes all of the exceptional music production features introduced in Cubase 10.
Usability, performance and quality improvements
- Nuendo 10 is packed with many more significant improvements in many different areas, including:
- Streamlined contextual menus for events.
- Redesigned windows, panels and dialogs to give the user interface a consistent theme.
- Improvements to adding tracks, multiple tracks and routing setup.
- Improved performance on systems with more than 14 cores.
- Enhanced results from the algorithm of the Hitpoint detection feature.
- Superior resampling quality for the best possible audio.
THE PREMIUM SOLUTION FOR AUDIO POST-PRODUCTION. Nuendo is the premium solution for audio post-production. Whether it is for film, TV, commercials or corporate movies, the feature set enhances every aspect of your workflow, allowing you to concentrate on the important production tasks and leaving the tedious manual work to be taken care of by Nuendo. From preparing your project and importing raw data, through dialog editing, sound design and mixing to delivery – even if composing music, ADR or reconforming are needed, – Nuendo includes the best solutions for every production task right there in-the-box.
THE NO.1 CHOICE FOR GAME AUDIO. Besides all its well-known music production and post-production features and capabilities, Nuendo includes a plethora of well-thought-out functionality, exclusively designed for Game Audio, that we guarantee will speed up your workflow exponentially. After careful consideration of the game audio community’s needs, Nuendo is integrating more and more unique features that help to compose interactive music and create thousands of sound assets. These can then be imported into a game engine, ensuring that you will never lose the overview of all those sounds and will always allow you to go back to your original projects, just in case you need to make changes or create new ones.
THE WORLD’S MOST COMPLETE DAW FOR IMMERSIVE SOUND. Immersive sound is one of the most exciting topics for future audio applications. Being a central hub for post-production and game sound creation, Nuendo is also the world’s most complete DAW for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR) and immersive sound production. Nuendo’s comprehensive feature set caters for VR beginners, with easy-to-use onboard tools that allow for the creation of stunning VR projects without needing anything extra. Nuendo is also the best choice for VR professionals to create highly immersive sound fields for VR/AR experiences in consumer and corporate applications. The direct integration with DearVR Spatial Connect turns Nuendo into a powerful in-VR authoring platform, representing the most efficient immersive sound workflow available today.
CREATIVITY UNLEASHED. PROFESSIONAL COMPOSING FOR PICTURE. A large part of media production is music. Without music, a film, TV show, commercial or a video game would be nothing like the full experience. Composing for picture is a complete workflow on its own, because the mood of the music has to fit the theme of the visuals that it accompanies. Being developed with the same code as Cubase — one of the world’s best and most well-known music production platforms — Nuendo includes every music production feature, tool and workflow you will need to score hours of music for film or games, right there in the box... on your computer and in your studio... without the need for expensive external equipment or outboard hardware.
THE PROFESSIONAL CHOICE FOR BROADCAST. Nuendo is the right choice for the creation and handling of audio assets for broadcasting. With built-in tools such as Loudness measurement and processing, Loudness track, broadcast audio formats up to 22.2 and a plethora of batch export and editing capabilities, it is ready to provide the finest audio to any radio, TV or online broadcast production. Through its open architecture and APIs, Nuendo can be connected to a range of media management systems for the direct exchange of audio assets in a variety of formats such as AAF, MXF, BWF and more. Nuendo is the professional choice for broadcast applications.
Minimum System Requirements
The minimum system requirements state the minimal specification your computer must have to be able to use the software.
- Operating systems (Windows): Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Operating systems (Mac): macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra, macOS Mojave
- CPU minimum: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core
- CPU recommended: Intel i5 or faster
- RAM minimum: 4 GB
- RAM Recommended: 8 GB
- Hard disk free space: 32 GB
- Display resolution minimum: 1440 x 900
- Display resolution recommended: 1920 x 1080
- USB Port: USB-A for USB-eLicenser
- Internet connection for: installer download, license activation, account sign up and product registration
- Notes: This software version does not support 32-bit plug-ins.