Steinberg Cubase Pro 10
We are Authorized Steinberg Dealers. Verify Our Credentials via the Xchange.
Your Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Mailed to You. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
Create. Produce. Mix. Repeat. Whether you choose the base package in Elements, the intermediate Artist version, or the full experience in Pro, Cubase 10 delivers many impressive new features in a remarkably powerful software package. Please consult and study the comparison table below, to make sure your are getting the Cubase experience you deserve. It includes many new tools to enhance your creativity and speed your workflow. There is also a new, modern user interface and enhanced audio quality. Cubase 10 makes music production more inspiring, intuitive and flexible than ever before.
CREATE MUSIC YOUR WAY WITH CUBASE - Cubase is one of the most powerful music creation software packages in the world. With its unrivaled range of flexible tools, you can create any kind of music quickly and intuitively. It comes packed with a wide range of virtual instruments, effects and thousands of sounds. Whether you’re a professional composer or a music production beginner, Cubase provides you with everything you need for turning your ideas into music.
- The reference standard for music production software
- Produce tracks from start to finish
- Suitable for all genres, levels and budgets
- Fast, flexible and intuitive workflows
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH CUBASE - Composing - Sequencing - Beat Making - Recording - Audio Editing - Mixing
10 FANTASTIC FEATURES THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Audio Alignment - The Audio Alignment tool allows you to automatically match the timing of audio events that you want to play back simultaneously. For example, you can match the timing of a vocal take or an alternative take to the production sound, or solve phasing problems when using different microphones on the same take. It also allows you to match the timing of different instrument or vocal tracks.
- Channel Strip - The channel strip modules in Cubase are at the very heart of its exceptional sound. Carefully crafted in close collaboration with seasoned audio engineers, who have many years experience of working with the best hardware mixing consoles, the channel strip modules are integrated into every Cubase channel and deliver the stunning, professional mixer quality that lets you turn your songs into fantastic, radio-ready productions.
- Chord Pads - Chord Pads are a great way to creatively compose with chords, jamming with them in real time, remotely controlling multiple parameters to change them on the fly.
- Comping - Produce the perfect take with the lane track concept, which allows for lightning-fast multi-take comping.
- Control Room - The powerful Control Room seamlessly integrates performer mixes and monitoring setups into your recording and mixing workflow.
- Drum Editor - The Drum Editor is an intuitive and powerful tool for beats and grooves, with a plethora of features to create the perfect rhythm for any production.
- MixConsole History - MixConsole History records every change made in the MixConsole, allowing mixer undo/redo and for you to choose which mix suits your project best.
- Retroloque 2 - Featuring a straightforward interface, Retrologue 2 pays homage to and also adds a modern twist to the warm, vintage sound of classic analog synthesizers.
- Sampler Track - The Sampler Track is a fast and enjoyable way to great inspiration. Import any audio to create a Sampler Track, play the sample chromatically, manipulate it and have fun experimenting.
- VariAudio - VariAudio provides MIDI-style note editing for improving and changing monophonic vocal lines, without affecting the character and quality of the original recording.
Compare Versions - FIND THE CUBASE VERSION THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU
The three versions of Cubase - Elements, Artist and Pro - all share the same pristine sound quality and ease of use that make Cubase one of the world’s most popular recording and production solutions. Depending on the size and complexity of your projects, your feature requirements and budget, you can choose the Cubase version that fits you best. If you find that you
|Cubase||Pro 10||Artist 10||Elements 10|
|Audio Resolution (kHZ)||192||192||192|
|Audio Engine (Bit)||64||64||64|
|VST Instrument Tracks||Unlimited||32||24|
|VST Audio Effect Plug-Ins|| |
|VST MIDI Effect Plug-Ins||18||18||0|
|Physical Inputs & Outputs ||256||32||24|
|Audio Channel Insert Slots||16||16||8|
FX Send & Return
|Channel Strip 2||•||•||•|
|Groove Agen SE 5||•||•||•|
|Audio Warp Quantize||•|
|Project Logical Editor||•|
|Softube Console 1 Support||•||•||•|
|WaveLab File Exchange||•||•||•|
|VST System Link||•||•||•|
|Channel Batch Export||•|
|ARA 2 Support (Coming Soon)||•|
|Chord Assistant - Circle of 5ths||•||•||•|
|Global Transpose Track||•||•|
|Chord Assistant - Proximity Mode||•|
|MusicXML Import & Export||•|
|Punch In & Punch Out||•||•||•|
|Pre-Roll & Post-Roll||•||•|
|Track Quick Controls||•||•|
|Tempo Detection Panel||•|
|Group / Ungroup & Lock / Unlock||•||•|
|Audio Warp Quantize||•|
|Direct Offline Processing||•|
|Channel Strip 2||•||•||•|
|Simultaneous Mixer Views||•|