The Sennheiser e 935 is a dynamic microphone. Its polar pattern is cardioid. Please see the "What's In the Box?" Section below for itemization of package contents. The e 935 is a vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while cutting through the mix with its high output. It is made for the working musician. Excellent sound results guaranteed, day to day, 365 days a year. First choice for rental companies.
- Metal construction: Rugged and reliable.
- Shock-mounted capsule: Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise.
- Cardioid pickup pattern: Insulation from other on-stage signals.
- Hum compensating coil: Reduces electrical interference.
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron: Keeps microphone stable regardless of climate.
- Supplied Accessories.
- 1 Protective pouch.
- 1 MZQ 800 microphone clip.
Sennheiser e 935 Mic
MZQ 800 Microphone Clip
Limited 1-Year Warranty
Official Sennheiser Literature
e 935 Mic Technical Data
|Frequency Response||40 - 16kHz|
|Sensitivity in Free Field, No Load (1kHz)||2,8mV/Pa;
-51dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa);
-71 dB (0 dB = 1V/ubar);
|Max. Sound Pressure Level||Not Specified|
|Nominal Impedance||350 Ω|
|Min. Terminating Impedance||1000 Ω|
|Power Supply||None (Dynamic)|
|Dimensions||47 x 181mm (1.85 x 7.12")|
|Weight||330 g (11.64 oz)|