Propellerhead Reason 10 Full Edition (Educational) || A Discounted Version for Student-Teachers Enrolled in Academic Institutions. Enrollment Subject to Verification Upon Registration of Product with Manufacturer. Your Software Registration Code &Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software, Which Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The complete music production software. Reason has everything you need to write, record, remix and produce great-sounding tracks.
New in Reason 10 - New sounds and new gear pave the way for new music, and Reason 10 is here with a rackload of new synths, instruments, samples and more. Grain and Europa: two massive, brand new synthesizers. Klang Tuned Percussion, Pangea World Instruments, Humana Vocal Ensemble: three new live-sounding organic instrument devices. Radical Piano: a top-notch acoustic piano. Synchronous: creative modulation device. Loop Supply and Drum Supply: a multi-gigabyte infusion of cutting-edge drum loops and samples. Bring your ideas to life faster with new, highly requested features for a more streamlined workflow. Making music is easier than ever with Multi Lane Editing for MIDI—perfect for building drumbeats on separate lanes or working with melodies and chords. Sequence tracks with lightning speed using the new snap to grid feature and improved navigation controls. Bring your ideas to life faster with Reason 10. Reason 10 is here. Get Reason today and start making music!
- Europa Shapeshifting Synthesizer - From stacks of buzzing sawtooths to shimmering sonic explorations, Reason’s new monster synth has you covered.
- Grain Sample Manipulator - Drop any sample into Grain and explore the expressive and abstract sound of granular synthesis.
New sampled instruments - Reason 10 puts three brand new organic instrument collections in your Reason rack. Expertly crafted in cooperation with sampling experts Soundiron, these new devices offer a wealth of inspiring and natural-sounding instruments to your music making.
- Klang Tuned Percussion: A collection of tuned percussion instruments - Glockenspiel, Music Box, Wineglasses and a whole lot more. Great for adding an organic touch to your productions.
- Pangea World Instruments: The sounds of planet Earth - Plucked, pumped, blown or strummed, these instruments from around the world will add a new dimension to any style of music.
- Humana Vocal Ensemble: Choir and vocal instrument - Give your music a human touch with the sound of Humana’s selection of choirs and solo voices.
More Sounds, More Inspiration
- Loop Supply & Drum Supply - A huge cache of inspiration - Update your sound with this multi-gigabyte injection of cutting-edge loops and drum samples made to deliver up-to-date pop. electronic and hip hop sounds for Reason.
- Radical Piano - Advanced Acoustic Piano - Realistic and unique pianos based on a custom blend between sampling technology and physical modeling algorithms.
- Synchronous Effects Modulator - Timed Effects Modulator - Bring your music to life with Synchronous’ modulation effects.
- Multi Lane Editing for MIDI - View and edit multiple MIDI lanes simultaneously with Multi Lane Editing—perfect for building drumbeats on separate lanes or working with melodies and chords.
- Adaptive snap to grid mode - Sequence tracks with lightning speed using an adaptive grid that adjusts based on your zoom level. Zoom out to adjust the big picture or zoom in to fine-tune the tiniest of details.
- Improved navigation controls - Spend less time clicking and more time creating with improved navigation controls—adjust faders, solo and mute across multiple mix channels at once, quickly route audio outputs to new mix channels and return the play cursor to its last start position on stop.
- Easy MIDI inputs - Capture your ideas when inspiration strikes with new Easy MIDI Inputs that automatically detect new MIDI control surfaces—no set up needed.
- Tutorial Area - Get started and learn the basics of Reason with the new quick-start Tutorial Area.
Europa Shapeshifting Synthesizer - Europa twists and morphs synth waveforms to make them dance. Trust us, you’ll be dancing too.
Europa isn’t just the newest synth to land in the Reason rack. It’s the flagship of the rack. The most powerful, most modern and biggest sounding synth for your next track and the many more to come. Whether it’s screaming leads, biting basses or imaginative pads, Europa has the muscle to conjure up any sound you need.
Harnessing the power of Europa is all about waveform manipulation. The heart of Europa is its three spectral wave engines, where waveforms are loaded and warped through traditional wavetable sweeps and spectral waveform modifiers. You can even load your own custom samples and wavetables to sweep through them for unique timbres and textures!
Europa’s Spectral Filter really gets started where most filters end. Start off with traditional filter curves, but take them to new extremes by processing the spectral waveform to achieve cutoff slopes steeper than traditional analog filters could achieve. Select complex resonance filter curves you’ve never heard before. Turn your own samples into filter curves and sweep through the sample waveform using any of Europa’s LFOs or Envelopes to achieve completely new filter textures. Activate the harmonics processor to sculpt, stretch, and modulate the overtones of your sound with surgical precision.
To help you create movement, Europa includes four endlessly tweakable Envelopes which can be customized through click-and-drag editing, hand-drawing or using one of the included Envelope presets. Envelope curves can be assigned to any of Europa’s waveshaping controls in the Spectral Engines, Spectral Filters, its traditional analog filter, or assigned to other controls via the modulation matrix.
Polish your sounds with Europa’s selection of high quality built in effects which can be adjusted and re-ordered for different sonic combinations. Activate Europa’s Unison section to spread your sound out into an epic landscape of wide, detuned waveforms. Great ready to realize that Europa isn’t just the greatest synth to arrive in Reason. It’s the greatest synth to arrive. Period.
Grain Sample Manipulator - Grain uses every sound you’ve already got to make every sound you’d ever want. There’s dust in the wind, sands in the hourglass… and now grains in your samples.
Granular synthesis takes an entirely unique approach to sound generation by splicing and dicing samples into tiny grains which can be rearranged, repeated, stretched, partialized, and reconstructed to form entirely new sounds no other synthesis technology can approach. For shimmering evolving pads… for experimental juggling and glitch effects… for mood-setting sound design, Grain is peerless. But much more than that, Grain is fun!
The heart of Grain is its sample window where sounds can be loaded, cropped, transposed, and prepped for the advanced synthesis which follows below.
There’s simple tape-style playback where Grain can manipulate pitch, playback direction, and speed of a sample. If you love the sound of tape stops and speed ramps, get ready to try even more experimental styles of playback manipulation. From there however, Grain moves into truly granular territory by extracting waveform grains from your samples to be pieced back together in entirely new ways of time-independent and pitch agnostic reimagining. By analyzing the frequencies and overtones that make up each grain, the Spectral Grains synthesis technique moves your samples into the world of additive synthesis by letting your manipulate, filter, and stretch the harmonic components inside your sounds. Grain’s oscillator algorithm extracts and converts grains into more classic subtractive synthesis oscillators but ones which retain the timbre and character of your source samples.
Going deep with Grain means having fun, experimenting with Grain’s powerful envelope section for customized playback movements and hand-drawn filter modulation. The built in Modulation Matrix is where you can program any conceivable control of Grain’s front panel.
We can explain grain to your brain, but really you’ve got to hear it.
Thor Polysonic Synthesizer - Semi-modular instrument with God-like synthesis power. Build your sounds from 50 years of collected synth history.
Malström Graintable Synthesizer - Fusing the best parts of granular and wavetable synthesis, it has a sound like nothing else.
Subtractor Analog Synthesizer - Warm, straightforward and easy to use. Subtractor is most Reason users go-to synthesizer.
Beats & Loops
For many, beats isn’t just a part of their music. The beat is the music! And Reason has the machines to build the beat you want.
- Kong Drum Designer - 16 pads of complete inspiration. Use samples, synthesis, physical modeling and effects to build the drum machine of your dreams.
- Redrum Drum Computer - Reason’s drum machine. If you like the classic pattern based machines from the 80s, then this one is for you.
- Dr. Octo Rex Loop Player - Versatile and flexible loop player that turns static loops into playable musical instruments.
The Player devices adds scale-awareness, chord memory, arpeggios and more to the other Reason instruments. Try them out for instant inspiration.
- Scales & Chords - Use it to stay always in key, or use its one-finger chords to explore rich harmonic options that you might not have thought about.
- Dual Arpeggio - Create flowing arpeggio lines with these two powerful polyphonic, pattern based arpeggiators.
- Note Echo - This unit can create interesting effects with pitch and time: Strumming, glissandos, chord stabs and much more.
Samples for Playing and Tweaking
Sample your own sounds or tap into Reason's huge huge collection of sampled instruments in every conceivable category.
- Klang Tuned Percussion - Glockenspiel, Music Box, Wineglasses and a whole lot more. Great for adding an organic touch to your productions.
- Pangea World Instrument -Plucked, pumped, blown or strummed, these instruments from around the world will add a new dimension to any style of music.
- Humana Vocal Ensemble - Give your music a human touch with the sound of Humana’s selection of choirs and solo voices.
- Radical Piano - The premise is simple. The results are stunning. We’ll give you three basic pianos paired with the technology to make an infinite number of your own.
- NN-XT Advanced Sampler - Play gigabytes of rich and complex, multi-layered instruments from the Reason sound bank. Or sample and build your own!
- NN-19 Sampler - Quick and easy sampler with an intuitive workflow and plenty of real-time modulation capabilities.
- ID-8 Instrument Device - A songwriter’s best friend. When all you need is quick access to your most used instruments, ID 8 is there for you.
|Europa Shapeshifting Synthesizer||•||•|
|Thor Polysonic Synthesizer||•||•|
|ID-8 Songwriter's Toolbox||•||•|
|Grain Sample Manipulator||•|
|Malström Graintable Synthesizer||•|
|Klang Tuned Percussion||•|
|Pangea World Instruments||•|
|Humana Vocal Ensemble||•|
|Drums & loops||•||•|
|Kong Drum Designer||•||•|
|Dr. Octo Rex Loop Player||•||•|
|Redrum Drum Computer||•||•|
|NN-XT Advanced Sampler||•||•|
|Player MIDI Devices||•||•|
|Matrix Pattern Sequencer||•||•|
|MClass Stereo Imager||•||&bull:|
|RV7000 Advanced Reverb||•||•|
|Scream 4 Distortion||•||•|
|Audiomatic Retro Transformer||•||•|
|Softube Guitar/Bass Amps||•||•|
|Pulsar Dual LFO||•||•|
|DDL-1 Digital Delay||•||•|
|Synchronous Effect Modulator||•|
|Neptune Pitch Adjuster||•|
|Pulveriser Demolition Unit||•|
|Alligator Triple Filtered Gate||•|
|RV-7 Digital Reverb||•|
|D-11 Foldback Distortion||•|
|ECF-42 Envelope Controlled Filter||•|
|PEQ-2 Two Band Parametric EQ||•|
|Equalizer with Lo-pass/Hi-pass filters||•||•|
|Master Bus Compressor||•||•|
|Group & Parallel Channels||•||•|
|Factory Sound Bank||Limited||Full|
|Orkester Sound Bank||•|
|Drum Supply Sound Bank||•|
|Loop Supply Sound Bank||•|
|time Stretch / Slice Edit||•||•|
|Audio Clip Transpose||•||•|
|Audio to MIDI||•||•|
|Blocks Song Arrangement||•||•|
|Creates REX Files||•||•|
|Rack Extension Support||•||•|
|MIDI Out/MIDI Clock Out||•||•|
Computer System Requirements
Studio One® is a modern, cross-platform DAW that is capable of operating as 64-bit application. While we make every effort to ensure Studio One will run well on the widest variety of computers possible, please read these specifications carefully to determine compatibility with your system.
- macOS® 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor
(Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- Windows 7 (SP1 + platform update), Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Intel Core Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended) Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 processor
(Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
Mac and Windows systems
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Internet connection (needed for installation and activation)
- Monitor with 1366 x 768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
- A multi-touch-enabled monitor with TUIO support is required for touch operation
- 40 GB hard-drive space
Studio One Remote for iPad®
- iPad Pro®, iPad 2, iPad mini®, and newer models
- iOS 8 or later
Studio One Remote for Windows
- Compatible with Microsoft Surface 3 (and higher) and Surface Pro 2 (and higher)
- Windows 8.1, Windows 10, or later (Windows RT not supported)
- 2 GB RAM minimum (4 GB RAM or more recommended). Tablet must be x86-compatible (not ARM-based).
What are the system requirements for Reason 10?
To run Reason you need:
Mac OS X
- Fast, stable internet connection for installation and registration
- Intel Mac with multi-core processor
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended for large ReFills or Rack Extensions)
- 4 GB free system disk space required, plus 8 GB for optional content. Additionally, program may use up to 20 GB scratch disk space.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later (64-bit)
- Monitor with at least 1280x768 resolution
- CoreAudio compliant audio interface or built-in audio hardware
- MIDI interface and a MIDI keyboard recommended