Morley Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah Pedal (Vai-2)
Born to obey the demanding boots of no other than guitar god Steve Vai – a guitar virtuoso and a true tone aficionado. This second version of the Bad Horsie adds a second Wah mode (Contour Wah). In contour Wah mode, two knobs, Contour and Level allow you to tweak the loudness and frequency of the Wah. You can switch between the Contour and Bad Horsie modes easily on the fly with a footswitch. A Bad Horsie and then some.
MAIN FEATURES & SPECS
- Two Main Modes – Swap between Bad Horsie and Contour Wah, using the footswitch.
- Contour Flexibility – In Contour mode, you can tailor the Wah frequency and level.
- Switchless On/Off – Simply step on to engage Wah and step off to bypass.
- Electro-Optical Wah Control – No pots to get scratchy and wear out!
- ‘True-Tone’ Bypass Buffer Circuit – Ensures pure guitar tone and maintains your signal level in bypass and Wah modes.
- Feed it Anything – Ready to take on guitar, bass, keyboards, etc.
- Built to Last – Road-worthy, cold-rolled steel housing.
- Dimensions – 9.13″ L x 5.88″ x 2.75″ H
- Power – Morley 9V 300mA adapter or 9V battery.
- Current Draw – 16 mA
- 1 Year Warranty – Please keep your purchase receipt.