Morley Distortion Wah Volume Pedal (Pro Series II - PDW-II)
Why have 3 pedals when you can have a combo that includes all of them!? With this pedal, you get a Wah and a Volume pedal that you can switch between freely. And on top of that, you also get a distortion circuit that you can punch in and out completely independently of the Wah and Volume.
MAIN FEATURES & SPECS
- 3 Pedals in 1 – Wah, Volume & Distortion
- Switch between Wah and Volume
- Improved High Q Wah – A wider sweep with more lows and highs.
- Independent Distortion – Use the drive part independently of the Wah and Volume functions.
- Drive Tone & Level Control – Tailor your distortion tone to perfection.
- Electro-Optical Wah Control – No pots to get scratchy and wear out!
- ‘True-Tone’ Bypass Buffer Circuit – Ensures pure guitar tone and maintains your signal level in bypass and Wah modes.
- Feed it Anything – Ready to take on bass, guitar, keyboards, etc.
- Built to Last – Road-worthy, cold-rolled steel housing.
- Power – Morley 9V 300mA adapter or 9V battery.
- Easy Battery Access – No tools needed with the Quick Clip battery door.
- Dimensions – 9.13″ L x 5.88″ W x 2.75″ H
- 1 Year Warranty – Please keep your purchase receipt.