Magix Sound Forge Pro 12 (Download)
A Download Key Will Be Sent Via Email in 1 to 3 Business Days, Most Oftentimes Much Less.
Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable.
If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Multichannel recording & editing
- 64-bit architecture
- One-touch recording
- Precision editing & restoration
- VST3 effect support
- Numerous effects & plug-ins
- Customize editing workflow
- Easy video sound optimization
- Automate repetitive tasks
- SpectraLayers Pro integration
- 32 channel file recording, editing and processing
- 64-bit architecture
- One touch recording
- Precise audio editing and restoration
- VST3 effect support
- Numerous audio effects & plugins
- Design and customize your own editing layouts
- Video sound optimization without re-rendering
- Automate repetitive tasks with scripts
- Works seamlessly with SpectraLayers Pro 5
THE ALL-NEW SOUND FORGE PRO || STATE OF THE ART MASTERING, SOUND DESIGN AND EDITING
SOUND FORGE Pro is back and it's better than ever. It has always been an incredible tool for recording, editing and processing audio at the highest possible standard. Thanks to its multi-channel recording, intuitive workflow, extremely powerful editing features and array of mastering plug-ins, SOUND FORGE Pro set new standards in the audio industry for over two decades. Now, with the release of SOUND FORGE Pro 12, the 64-bit engine, VST3 effect support and many more hi-end audio plug-ins secures the software position as the number one choice for audio professionals worldwide.
The best just got better. SOUND FORGE Pro 12 offers professional-quality mastering, editing and sound-design features all within an intuitive and inspiring interface. New features include 64-bit architecture, VST3 effect support and effects from SEQUOIA, the high-end audio workstation favoured by broadcast, post-production and mastering engineers. With the iZotope mastering tools and compatibility with SpectraLayers 5, SOUND FORGE Pro 12 is the ultimate solution for any pro audio task – from precision editing to mastering for broadcast.
NEW: 64-bit version. SOUND FORGE Pro 12 can now handle the most demanding professional audio processing tasks with ease. Its new 64-bit architecture harnesses all of your computer power to run large, high-end projects.
NEW: VST3 effect support. With full VST3 effect support, SOUND FORGE Pro 12 offers access to a world of high-end plug-ins. This latest technology also means improved performance and audio routing efficiency for decreased CPU usage.
NEW: More pro-quality effects. SOUND FORGE Pro 12 now comes with several new high-end effects. You get three noise reduction plug-ins – DeHisser, DeClicker/DeCrackler and DeClipper – taken from SEQUOIA, the advanced broadcast application. Wave Hammer 2.0 is now also included with both a classic compressor and volume maximizer for all your mastering needs.
RECORD. EDIT. MASTER. GET IT DONE.
- Recording. The redesigned recording interface offers a complete overview of your projects at all times. Monitor and process up to 32 channels of recorded audio, then master, edit and shape your sound, all within an intuitive, single workspace.
- Audio Editing. Open, edit, convert and save multichannel audio from a variety of sources, all within a multitrack environment and with sample-accurate precision. SOUND FORGE Pro 12 can also handle any surround-sound mix or audio-for-video project with ease.
- Postproduction. Deliver broadcast-ready, high-quality masters. SOUND FORGE Pro 12 features advanced signal-processing tools as well as premier effects from a range of high-end DSP developers to ensure perfect, high-resolution masters for broadcast, CD or streaming.
- Field Recording. Take SOUND FORGE Pro 12 out on the road to be a complete, portable recording studio. Make pristine-quality, multichannel recordings of classical concerts, live bands or any other demanding mutitrack performances.
- Sound design. With so many professional effects processors and audio editing tools included, SOUND FORGE Pro 12 is the ideal application for sound designers. Get creative with dozens of tools like VariVerb and Vandal that offer everything from shimmering reverbs to crunchy guitar effects.
RECORDING HIGH RESOLUTION AUDIO. Record up to 32 simultaneous channels of high-resolution audio at 64 bits with sampling rates of 384 kHz. Customizable window layouts give you access to flexible hardware routing and adjustable metering utilities. With SOUND FORGE Pro 12 you can now import and export Direct Stream Digital (DSD) audio files. Set everything up, check your levels and click record. It's that easy.
Professional recording workflow. Thanks to the completely redesigned recording interface, SOUND FORGE Pro 12 makes capturing audio super productive. Adjust and monitor up to 32 channels of incoming audio, then arm, record, and review your work all in a single workspace. The Waveform Overview Bar streamlines your recordings with easy file navigation and scheduled recording for automatic sound capture.
One-touch recording (OTR). For many veteran users, one-touch recording is a welcomed addition. With this latest version, you push record and stay on the main screen and everything is handled within the same workspace. This is a major time-saver and workflow improvement.
Direct Stream Digital (DSD). With SOUND FORGE Pro 12, you are now able to import and export Direct Stream Digital (DSD) audio files. This allows you to step into the high-end audiophile market and use compatible equipment like the Tascam DA-3000 or TEAC UD-501. Record and mix in PCM format and export to DSD format for Super Audio CDs (SACD) mastering and high quality archiving.
Threshold recording. You can set up recording to begin automatically from the selected input device by detecting when audio exceeds a set threshold. This is an easy way to record yourself without the need of remote controlling the control room while you're in the booth.
MIDI timecode. Just choose Trigger from MIDI Timecode if you want to trigger playback or recording by receiving timecode from another device. When this option is selected, dialogs that specify MIDI triggers will also accept input from the MIDI input port, allowing easy entry of MIDI note and controller values.
Timestamp recording. Set up your recordings to begin automatically from multiple selected input devices using a timer. You can also use the manual record button to begin recording and the automatic settings will then determine when the recording should end.
Input bus effects. Create a vibe for your recorded artist by sweetening your source signal with plug-in effects and creating a pleasing foldback headphone mix for the musician to listen to. For instance, your guitar would be recorded directly (without the plug-in), and the plug-in would be processed each time you play or render your project. This method allows you to adjust the plug-in settings as you work on your project.
Waveform overview bar. This makes it easier to navigate through lengthy recordings. By default, the program now displays a second view of the waveform that’s scaled to show the entire file, not just the portion you’re editing. It gives you a better sense of where you are in the file. And it isn’t just a passive view – you can use it to quickly shift your edit position. It serves as an excellent locator and auditioning tool.
AUDIO EFFECTS & PLUG-INS MASTERING & CLEANING - Whether it's single or multichannel audio, SOUND FORGE Pro 12 puts the editing tools you need right at your fingertips. The comprehensive Event Tool lets you effortlessly manipulate audio throughout the timeline. SOUND FORGE Pro includes full VST3 effect support for all high-end effects plug-ins to shape your sound any way you want. SOUND FORGE Pro 12 is the editor's choice for shaping audio in an infinite variety of ways. The latest edition comes prepared to deliver broadcast-ready, master quality finished products right out of the gate, using its own popular built-in signal and effects processing tools, as well as premier contributions from a range of high-end DSP developers.
- CLEANING. DeClicker restores old vinyl and other phonograph recordings that are riddled with individual clicks and pops, and a variety of short impulse noises from other sources like digital errors. DeCrackler removes a more continuous stream of irregularities (crackles) in your audio that become blended together at lower amplitude levels. The powerful SpectraLayers Pro 5 is now fully interoperable with SOUND FORGE, so just preselect a portion of the file before you send it to SpectraLayers for frequency-level editing, and then send it back SOUND FORGE.
- iZotope RX Elements. iZotope RX Elements includes a standalone audio editor and four real-time plug-ins inside SOUND FORGE Pro 12 to fix most common flaws in typical recordings like clipping, hum, clicks, and other unwanted background noise like amp hiss or air conditioner noise. iZotope RX 6 Elements is essential for anyone who works with production audio. It will help you deliver better-sounding projects.
- MASTERING iZotope Ozone 8 Elements. iZotope Ozone Elements has professional presets and precise macro controls to effortlessly achieve a final master with punch and clarity. The new Mastering Wizard analyzes your mix, creates a sonic profile, then suggests the targets, signal chains, and processor settings that make the most sense. From there, you can personalize the sound as much as you'd like. It’s never been easier to achieve a quality radio and streaming ready mix.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation
- Program languages: English
- Operating Systems: Windows 10 || Windows 8 || Windows 7
An Internet connection is required for program registration, validation and individual program features as well as one-time registration.