iZotope RX 7 Standard Upgrade from RX Elements (Download)
A Download Key Will Be Sent Via Email in 1 to 3 Business Days, Most Oftentimes Much Less.
Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable.
If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
RX 7 Standard - Audio Repair and Separation for Music and Post Production - Used on countless albums, movies, and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition, RX 7 is a complete toolkit for audio cleanup and restoration needs.
The Industry Standard for Audio Repair - Designed specifically for the demanding needs of music and post professionals, RX 7 continues to be the industry standard audio repair tool used on movies and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition. Get full control over your audio, whether it’s isolating vocals, rebalancing mix elements, or changing the inflection of spoken dialogue.
The new frontier - RX has been on the forefront of innovation in audio repair since it was first released in 2007. With RX 7, we've added the latest in machine learning technology, giving you the power to rebalance mix elements, strip away reverb, automatically repair issues, and more.
RX 7 for music - RX 7 introduces new features and workflows that allow you to easily edit, repair, and restore musical performances. Thanks to innovations in source separation and machine learning, you can now independently rebalance the levels of vocals, bass, percussion, and other instruments in a song, and even remove or isolate the vocals.
With Music Rebalance, no mix is “final” - Vocals too quiet? Drums too loud? Can’t find the original stems to your song? Using an algorithm trained with machine learning, Music Rebalance can intelligently identify vocals, bass, percussion, and other instruments and allows you to individually enhance or isolate elements in a mix, making remastering without multitracks possible.
Remove and isolate vocals - Not only can Music Rebalance be used to adjust the levels of musical elements in a mix, but it can also make once-impossible workflows like vocal isolation and vocal removal a reality. In RX 7 Standard, you can easily extract an entire vocal performance from other musical elements or even remove the vocals, leaving only the instrumental elements.
Introducing Repair Assistant - Repair Assistant analyzes your recordings to detect and solve the most common audio issues so you can focus on what’s most important—your music. With RX, you can eliminate unwanted clicks, pops, hum, and noise in just a few clicks using this revolutionary assistive audio repair tool.
Instant repair - RX 7 Standard includes Spectral Repair and Instant Process, allowing you to surgically remove noise issues that can ruin an otherwise flawless performance. Instantly paint away recording issues like air conditioners, fret noise, outdoor traffic, cell phones, and mic bumps in a matter of seconds. Perfect for home recording studios and live performances where ambient noise is an issue.
- Spectral Repair in iZotope RX 7 is the key to discovering what your waveform won't show you. Use familiar drawing tools to identify and select problem frequencies and unwanted sounds. Salvage unusable material by filling in audio gaps instantly. With a unique visualization and a variety of selection tools at your fingertips, Spectral Repair lets you get closer to your audio—and take a hands-on approach to repairing and enhancing it.
- Once a problem sound has been identified, the Spectral Repair algorithms—available in the module or Instant Process Tool—are able to resynthesize the audio while taking into consideration tonal harmonics, nonlinear pitch changes like vibrato, background noise characteristics, and transient events. With the power of these tools, you can remove or attenuate unwanted, interfering sounds—from barking dogs and breath noises to string squeaks, fret noise, and missed/wrong notes. RX 7 Advanced includes a multi-resolution mode that more accurately separates unwanted noise and desired audio.
One edit to rule them all - The RX 7 Standard audio editor includes Composite View, which allows you to bring in up to 16 individual audio tracks and edit them as if they were one, easily addressing audio issues that appear across multiple microphones.
- Composite View allows you to bring in up to 16 individual audio tracks and edit them as if they were one, easily addressing audio issues that appear across multiple microphones. The Composite View feature in the RX Audio Editor combines all active tabs into one "Composite" tab that allows you to apply the same processing to multiple files simultaneously. Composite View can be a valuable tool for increasing efficiency when performing repetitive spectral editing functions. This makes it particularly useful when making repairs in recording situations with multiple microphones or repairs to multichannel files.
Powerful vocal editing - RX 7 Standard is a huge time-saver when it comes to editing vocals. Producers and engineers can spend hours trying to clean up great vocal performances that are marred by common recording issues. Now RX 7 makes it easier than ever to save the take.
- SPECTRAL DE-ESS allows you to easily remove harsh sibilance from your vocal tracks with a click of the mouse. It even works on instruments like hi-hats and other high-frequency instruments.
- BREATH CONTROL - automatically removes or reduces distracting breaths between words and phrases, and is now available as a Pro Tools AudioSuite plug-in!
- MOUTH-DECLICK - A separate module from the normal De-click module, Mouth De-click is designed specifically to remove mouth click noises in vocals and dialogue, such as lip smacks.
- DE-PLOSIVE - Once an RX Advanced exclusive, De-plosive eliminates the harsh sounds of plosives. These pops occur when air hits the microphone after words starting with p, b, k, and other consonants.
- DE-BLEED - Reduce or eliminate bleed from headphones, click tracks, or cross bleed across multiple mics with RX 7 De-bleed.
RX 7 for post - Many of the world’s largest post production and broadcast facilities rely on RX to repair and enhance audio for a few simple reasons: it’s easy to use and gets professional results quickly, saving time and money. Get full control over your audio, whether it’s isolating dialogue, reshaping dialogue performances, removing dialogue reverb, or isolating musical elements without the stems, and all in multichannel up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2.
The latest advances in machine learning - Years of research and innovations in machine learning allowed us to solve some of the most impossible repair issues in audio post production, including changing the intonation of your dialogue, removing unwanted reverb, isolating dialogue from noisy backgrounds, and source separation of musical elements.
Dialogue Contour - Using Dialogue Contour, you can reshape the intonation of dialogue to save or improve a performance in post production. With pitch correction processing optimized specifically for speech, Dialogue Contour makes fine-tuning dialogue easier than ever.
Dialogue De-reverb - Dialogue De-reverb in RX 7 Advanced uses a new machine learning powered algorithm to separate spoken dialogue from reverberant signal content. Rescue production audio by reducing or removing unwanted dialogue reverb to avoid ADR and save money.
Music Rebalance - Using Music Rebalance, you can adjust the musical elements of a song to make it fit better with the scene. This can be a life-saver for when you aren't delivered the song multitracks. Also available as an AudioSuite plug-in!
Dialogue Isolate - Easily isolate your dialogue from noisy backgrounds and let it take center stage. Now available as an AudioSuite plug-in!
De-rustle - Instantly remove distracting lavalier microphone noise and other forms of rustle from your dialogue. Now available as an AudioSuite plug-in!
Edit across every channel - RX 7 Advanced now supports 7.1.2 multichannel surround sound. Work on multichannel projects in the RX Audio Editor by easily toggling between all channels in one view or displaying a summed view. You can even turn individual channels on or off, summing only the ones you want to work on.
Introducing Repair Assistant - Repair Assistant analyzes your dialogue, music, and effects to detect and solve the most common audio issues so you can focus on what’s most important—your editing and mixing. With RX, you can eliminate unwanted clicks, pops, hum, and noise in just a few clicks using this revolutionary assistive audio repair tool.
Powerful repair, instant results - RX Standard and Advanced include the same tools used by top post production professionals to clean up audio tracks. With Spectral Repair and Instant Process, instantly paint away problem like microphone bumps, birds, sirens, location noises, and other ambient sounds—all while preserving the audio quality.
|Music Rebalance [New]**||•|
|Dialogue Contour [NEW]!||•|
|Dialogue De-reverb [NEW]!||•|
|Dialogue isolate [IMPROVED!]**||•|
|Recording & Monitoring||•||•||•|
|Variable Time [NEW!]||•||•|
|Variable Pitch [IMPROVED!]||•||•|
|Markers & Regions||•||•||•|
|Repair Assistant [NEW!]||•||•||•|
|Module Chain [IMPROVED!]||•||•||•|
|Module List Filters||•||•||•|
|File Info Window||•||•||•|
|Multichannel Support [NEW!]||•|
** AudioSuite plug-in only
RX 7 System Requirements
RX 7 can be used as a standalone audio editor, as a standalone audio editor connected to your host via RX Connect, or as a suite of plug-ins.
Supported operating systems
- Mac: OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) Pro Tools 10 only, 10.9.5 (Mavericks) - macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- Windows: 7, 8, and 10
Supported plug-in host applications: Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 9-10, Pro Tools 10-2018, Cubase 9.5, Nuendo 8, Adobe Audition CC 2018, Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018, Studio One 4, Avid Media Composer 2018, Reaper 5, Final Cut Pro X, Sound Forge
Supported plug-in formats: AAX (64-bit), Audiosuite DPM, Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit), RTAS (32-bit), VST 2 (32-bit and 64-bit), and VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit).