iZotope BreakTweaker Future Drum Machine || We are authorized iZotope Dealers. Please Verify our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
Future Beat Machine - Make beats you've never heard before. Built on a futuristic MicroEdit Engine, BreakTweaker turns everything you know about rhythm on its head. Explore a new era of rhythmic possibilities with this forward-thinking and forward-sounding instrument! BreakTweaker Expanded is also available in the iZotope Creative Suite!
Molecular manipulation - Reinvent any beat by controlling pitch, rhythm, and texture—BreakTweaker allows you to shred, splice, and alter each individual note you place in the drum grid. You can blend drum samples with robust synthesis features to generate compelling hybrid sounds, and even melodic ideas!
MicroEdit Engine - With MicroEdit, you can repeat or chop each sequencer step at extremely high resolutions, creating stuttering beats and mangled synth effects with ease!
Traditional sequencing is so 1984. With BreakTweaker, you can slice and manipulate audio at a resolution that would blow MIDI’s mind (and your DAW’s). Thanks to the MicroEdit Engine within BreakTweaker, each step can be repeated or chopped at an infinitesimally small rate, allowing you to create buzzing musical harmony, texturize a step with extra rhythms, or even use rhythm as a synthesis tool, locking drum hits to individual pitches. Even the most ordinary of drum hits can be transformed into a thing of the future.
- Glitch and revolutionize any drum sample or rhythm with hi-res pitch, arp, and texture control—all the way down to a micro-slice level.
- Take a wild ride through the audio space/time continuum by dividing a single sequenced event into up to thousands of unique slices that pulse with sonic movement, as defined by Division, Pitch, Time or Speed.
- Create the most unique drum sound you’ve ever heard: add tension, slopes and curves to shape the contour and rotation of the slices, then apply additional FX.
- Quickly change the entire sound of a beat with the Randomize feature, which automatically MicroEdits the selected step in your Sequencer pattern.
Sequencer - Freed from the constraints of a fixed time signature, BreakTweaker’s Sequencer can program anything from basic patterns to unique tracks of patterns with individual lengths and speeds.
Whether you’re working with drums, bass, or abstract noises, BreakTweaker is driven by the patterns you define in the Sequencer. Freed from the constraints of a pre-defined time signature, BreakTweaker’s Sequencer can program anything from basic patterns to unique tracks of patterns with individual lengths and speeds.
- Build exciting beats with the 32-step Sequencer, with up to 24 patterns synced to your DAW. Launch, trigger, latch, and switch your way to full-fledged drum sample and synth productions.
- Evolve and transform your patterns by giving each Sequencer track a unique tempo and step length, allowing the entire beat pattern to develop into new musical ideas over time.
- Create entire productions, then route the individual Sequencer tracks to separate outputs for optimum mixing with BreakTweaker’s Multi-Out mode.
Generator - An entire library of custom waveforms by BT and other top producers gives you the building blocks you need to make compelling synthesized timbres.
The Generator is a powerful tool for drum synthesis. At its core are two Morphing Wavetable Oscillators—capable of reproducing anything from the simplest to the most complex sounds a synth can pump out. An entire library of custom waveforms by BT and other top producers gives you the building blocks you need to make compelling synthesized timbres.
- Sculpt the next generation of drum sounds with unique-sounding wavetables, including BT's prized wavetables (never before available!).
- Go far beyond traditional synth textures—choose from five wavetable synthesis modes: Single, Additive, Ring Modulation, Amplitude Modulation (AM), or Frequency Modulation (FM).
- Morph and modulate away with quadruple LFO and Envelope modulation routing, perfect for adjusting pitch, wavetables, amplitude and more.
- Get a start on advanced drum design with inbuilt Generator presets that you can tweak and adjust to taste.
Effects - BreakTweaker’s Generators come fortified with an array of distortion effects to dirty up, filter down, spread out, or otherwise mangle your sound.
BreakTweaker’s custom-designed LFO and Envelope provide some of the most creative modulation you’ll find anywhere. Each modulation source can manipulate the settings of any Generator parameter, moving the parameter between a modulation range of two values. BreakTweaker's Generators also come fortified with an array of distortion effects, as well as vintage-modeled New York and Tokyo filters for shaping your sound.
- Modulate anything in the Generator window with one of four LFOs or Envelopes. Assign up to two Modulators per parameter to create new movement, add harmonics, and enhance your productions.
- Create previously unheard textures with innovative wavetable LFO control, featuring LFO shapes that have never before been available for synthesis.
- Smooth samples and meld layers together with the custom-modeled, analog-style New York and Tokyo High Pass, Band Pass, and Low Pass filters.
- Distort, mangle, and transform with dual-stage distortions inspired by the iZotope’s cult classic Trash 2, featuring algorithms such as Warm, Transistor, Hard, Digital, Raw, and Aliasing.
- Enhance width, add stereo space and create lush drum hits with individual Chorus effects for every sequenced step via the MicroEdit Engine.
Library - BreakTweaker comes with an extensive Factory Library of samples to choose from for building your next custom kit.
BreakTweaker System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows: XP (32-bit Service Pack 3), 7, 8, 10
- Mac: OS X 10.6.8–10.13
Plug-in formats - AAX (Pro Tools 11-12), RTAS (Pro Tools 7.4-10), VST and VST 3, Audio Unit.
Plug-in Host Compatibility - BreakTweaker works as a virtual instrument in popular hosts like Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, SONAR, ACID, Ableton Live
Please note: The Discover feature requires an internet connection.