Electro-VoiceELX200-12SP PA Subwoofer (Powered)
12" POWERED SUBWOOFER
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing. Easy setup via three presets, sub/top system-match, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 129 dB peak SPL utilizing ultra-efficient, high-sensitivity transducer designed and engineered by EV.
- Ideal for portable and installed applications. Professional-grade hardware: integrated M20 threaded pole mount plate and two-handle design for easy lifting.
ELX200-12SP features high-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1200 W) with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and delivers up to 129 dB SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV (12-inch EVS-12L woofer). Powered subwoofer models allow easy setup via three presets (Music, Live, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure. ELX200 powered models are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and compact 15-mm wood enclosures, integrated M20 threaded pole polemount plate, and two-handle design for easy lifting. The new QuickSmart Mobile wireless control and monitoring application, using Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE) technology, allows intuitive system control, configuration and monitoring of up to six powered ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously. Receive alerts when your system is being overdriven, and control your system while in front of your speakers, not behind. Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
ELX200 PORTABLE SPEAKERS
Does More. Weighs Less.
- Wireless control and monitoring via the new Bluetooth® QuickSmartMobile app
- Perfect for both portable and installed applicationsNext‑generation enclosures offer a step up in both styling and build quality. Full‑range models feature lightweight, compact composite enclosures with internal reinforcement, designed to minimize resonance and increase rigidity and strength. With the lightest 18‑inch wood powered sub on the market, and a stunning 10‑inch top / 12‑inch sub compact combo available to serve smaller venues, there are options available for every application. Professional‑grade hardware includes three M10 threaded suspension points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole‑mounts, and our proven three‑handle design for easy lifting.
- Heavyweight performance in a lightweight packageThough ELX200 is easy to carry, its tough construction and components ensure legendary EV durability and sound quality, night after night. System reliability is verified with over 500 hours of abuse and endurance testing — far above and beyond industry norms. Super‑efficient Class‑D power amplifiers deliver distortion‑free maximum SPLs utilizing high‑sensitivity transducers — all designed and engineered by Electro‑Voice.
- QuickSmartDSP provides best‑in‑class processing via EV's signature single‑knob user interface with LCDEasy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), three‑band EQ, five user‑programmable presets, sub/top system‑match crossovers, input level control and metering, and master volume control to optimize gain structure.
- Electro‑Voice‑patented SST (Signal Synchronized Transducer) waveguide design combines a more compact footprint with enhanced acoustic performanceThe design allows for a larger waveguide, which is placed forward in the enclosure to time‑align the woofer and the tweeter, providing exceptionally precise and consistent coverage — all with deeper, tighter bass response.
The ELX200 series offers professional Electro-Voice audio quality, precision control, and robust, EV-engineered components in an ultra-lightweight package – a truly potent blend of performance and portability. ELX loudspeakers provide top-quality components in remarkably affordable configurations that put the EV-quality experience within reach for artists, engineers, and live-sound businesses. Designed for a wide range of portable sound applications, with straightforward controls for excellent results with ease. Clear, powerful, and musical, the Live X series was born to command the stage for professional music performance. Available in both powered and passive versions, Live X loudspeakers offer top-quality components in remarkably affordable configurations that put the EV-quality experience within reach for artists, engineers, and live-sound businesses. Designed for a wide range of portable sound applications, Live X loudspeakers are housed in hardy stackable enclosures of solid wood, making them lighter than comparable-quality composite or plastic boxes and therefore easier to load, transport, and set up. With high output, extended frequency range, and high sensitivity, Live X loudspeakers are clean, flat, and hot, making music of all kinds sound its best. The Live X series is serious gear for serious sound. Get the smooth clarity of the EV sound in the right size to suit your needs: with 10-inch, 12-inch, and 15-inch two-way models, and 12-inch and 18-inch subwoofers available in both powered and passive versions, ELX200 is a flexible, feature-rich choice for DJs, mobile entertainers, bands, and musicians.
Available Color: Black
Case Material: 15mm plywood with EV Coat
Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs
Depth: 18" (457mm)
Frequency Response (-10 dB): 41 - 165Hz
Frequency Response (-3 dB): 49 - 135Hz
Grille: 18 AGA Steel with Powdercoat
Height: 15.6" (397mm)
HF Transducer: n / a
Internal Crossover: Yes
LF Transducer: EVS-12L 300 mm (12 in)
Low Pass Frequency: Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120Hz, 150 Hz
Max. SPL/1m (calc): 129dB
Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V-, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.8A
Power Rating: 1200W
Powered or Passive: Powered
Speaker Type: Subwoofer
Weight Net: 42lbs (19.1kg)
Width: 17.5" (445mm)
Woofer Size: 12inch