Electro-Voice ELX112 PA Loudspeaker (Passive)
12" POWERED LOUDSPEAKER
The ELX112P is a compact, powerful and versatile choice for sound reinforcement and stage monitoring applications — lightweight and durable, with a 1000 W amp.
- ELX112 performance with self-amplification
- 50 Hz – 20 kHz frequency range
- Lightweight, cool-running 1000 W Class D amp
- Biamped with 24 dB/octave crossover
- Transducer protection
- Bypassable high-pass for external subwoofer
- XLR, TRS, and RCA connections
- Versatile gain, mixing, and processing controls
- Pre- or post-mix parallel outputs
ELX PORTABLE SPEAKERS
SERIOUS SOUND, SIMPLE SETUP
- 1000 W and 700 W Class-D high-efficiency amplifiers run cool without fans.
- Intuitive, user-friendly controls. Mic and line inputs with combo XLR/1/4” and RCA inputs for versatile mix capabilities. XLR outputs for chaining multiple ELX full-range or subwoofers. Selectable 100 Hz high-pass filter for use with an external subwoofer.
- Electro-Voice-engineered woofers and 1.5” titanium compression drivers provide exceptional audio quality and reliability.
- Lightweight materials, balanced design, and ergonomic handles for convenient transport, set-up, and load-out.
- Stylish-yet-rugged 15-mm plywood construction with textured finish says “serious gear” on any stage.
- Designed to pole-mount or stack with ELX subwoofers.
- Built-in 60-degree monitor angle for 12” & 15” two-way systems.
ELX loudspeakers offer top-quality components in remarkably affordable configurations that put the EV-quality experience within reach for artists, engineers, and live-sound businesses. Designed for a wide range of portable sound applications, with straightforward controls for excellent results with ease.
Available Color: Black
Case Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Textured Paint
Connector Type: Parallel Neutrik NL4, (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jacks, (1) Stereo RCA, (1) XLR Link Output
Coverage (Nominal -6 dB): H 90°
Coverage (Nominal -6 dB): V 50°
Crossover Frequency: 2.1 kHz
Depth: 13.4" (340mm)
Enclosure Material: Wood
Frequency Response (-10 dB): 55 - 20000Hz
Frequency Response (-3 dB): 82 - 18000Hz
Grille: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
Height: 23.9" (607mm)
HF Transducer: DH-1K, 39mm (1.5") Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
Internal Crossover: Yes
LF Transducer: (1) EVS-12K, 305mm (12") Woofer
Max. SPL/1m (calc): 132dB
Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
Powered or Passive: Passive
Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 45Hz
Speaker Type: Full-Range, two-way, wedges
System Power Handling (Continuous/Program/Peak): 250//1000Watts
Weight Net: 35.3lbs (16kg)
Width: 14.3" (362mm)
Woofer Size: 12inch