24-Bit/192 kHz Digital 40-Watt Stereo Near Field Monitors
Looking for a fast, affordable way to upgrade to a digital computer sound system? Maybe you’d like a great-sounding alternative to the built-in speakers on your portable synth/ keyboard? Or, maybe you’d like to turn your computer into your own personal recording studio.
The MS40 Two-Way Active Personal Monitor System can tackle these tasks and more, and is the ideal way to upgrade your sound system. This high-performance, 40-Watt compact stereo system features full 24-Bit/192 kHz digital performance with powerful woofers and high resolution tweeters, plus dedicated Volume, Bass and Treble controls for the ultimate flexibility. Together with a full host of other features, they’re sure to liven up any listening experience!
Sporting 4.75" woofers and 2.5" high-resolution tweeters, MS40 monitor speakers bring high-quality audio within the reach of anyone with a computer workstation. Whether you’re a musician tracking your latest masterpieces, or just someone who listens to your favorite songs at work, MS40 loudspeakers will make them sound significantly better. They also make excellent add-on speakers for electronic keyboards. Front-mounted volume and individual bass and treble controls make accurate sound adjustments a breeze.
- 2-way active studio monitors ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations and keyboard monitoring
- Built-in powerful 2 x 20-Watt amplifiers with immense headroom
- Powerful woofers and high-resolution tweeters provide an ultra-linear frequency response
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/192 kHz D/A converters for an incredible dynamic range
- Optical and coaxial inputs to directly connect digital audio sources by S/PDIF interface
- Two stereo analog inputs featuring ⅛'' TRS and stereo RCA connectors can be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source
- Individual Volume controls for both Line inputs plus Bass and Treble EQ controls
- ¼'' TRS headphone connector with auto-mute loudspeaker function easily accessible on the front panel
- Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany